• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed AvatarState Airblast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chen

Verified Member
Plugin: Project Korra
Version: 1.3.0 BETA 20
The problem is with Airblast, specifically when in Avatar State. When trying to use Airblast to push yourself around (By shifting on the ground, running over it jumping and clicking in the direction you want to go) I have found that you will jerk into the air slightly, then return to the position you originally jumped from.
Instead, you should be shot through the air by the Airblast. (Try it with and without Avatar State.)

Shadowx329

Verified Member
I have done this first hand,when your about to launch yourself, looks as if your about to blast off but then you dead stop and return back to your normal position.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This could possibly be an anticheat plugin simply catching you for moving too fast. Check console output.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Marked as fixed because 1. I am unable to replicate this with PK's current default values and 2. This was most likely caused by a "Player moved to fast" error on bukkit/spigot from a to intense config option.

Status
Not open for further replies.