• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Kess

This is a Family Friendly Server with LordFights 'Most of the time',Kingoms+,In-game ranking for players that can't pay irl money for donations for the server, And of course bending with some of the best moves out there that most server don't use. We welcome you to join!

1.AvatarLegends
2.Ip: play.avatarlegends.pro
3.Website: https://avatarlegends.enjin.com/
4:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1946514405651771
5: Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/CDscx8X
6.Rules:
•No hacking.
•Try not to spam moves.
•No spamming chat,No swearing.
•No disrespecting staff.
•No using weapons or armour in battleground or in lord fights.
•No scamming!
•No trying to ddos the server or players I can get the police involved by law.
5.It is not whitelisted.
6.Version MC 1.12.2
8.We mainly run Kingdoms+, ProjectKorra, JedCore, Slimefun, and a bunch of other plugins!
9.We Use Kingdoms+ "As many other Bending servers :/" Just follow the instructions at spawn and you should be fine.

3787 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792
  1. "This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited:

Kess

New update:Ranks were redone,A ton of bugs fixed,New lobby and worlds,New staff,And more to come P.S if you spawn in the middle of nowwhere do /warp lobby since that's a bug i'm currently working on.Also if any pk move devs wanna help make moves thank you.

Kess

Update.2

We removed Vehicles,Fixed a ton of Bending Bugs,Fixed Voting soon will be adding links,Add Avatar Skin shop its free just right click,Added some new moves from other pk Devs,Added New pics of the server,Shop soon to be complete,Added Kingdoms Again,Added a in-game way for players that can't afford to donate to be able to get Special Ranks,And we do still need staff still.

Thank you for your time please comment if I did the pics right,If you have suggestions,or complaints.

xNuminousx

Coming from someone who has to keep their render at 4-5 even WITH optifine, those are some nice pictures. My comp crashes on shaders.

Kess

Coming from someone who has to keep their render at 4-5 even WITH optifine, those are some nice pictures. My comp crashes on shaders.
try kuda shader not the newest one it has since its glitched and do medium or I think its called default.

Kess

Feel sad loved having a server while it lasted maybe next year I will try again now that I have 2 years of experience.

Kess

New Update has been a while: Server is being remodeled [Again] but of course, it has many many many many new features! And I will spend $300 of pocket money so that the server has the best playing experience ever! I will be doing better updates but for now just informing people.

Kess

Update: Added Custom ip, New maps, New plugins such as Slimefun, Server is upgraded so there is minimal lag!, Upgraded the info for Project Korra as well as the pictures for the server, Updated the website info. We are still looking for more staff if anyone's interested.