• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Avatar_state Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
This is just a simple suggestion of adding saturation to Avatar State. Many times I have done pvp in the Avatar State and have died because of the slowness of losing hunger, or just starving to death. This would make it more Avatarish. And by that I mean easier to survive in the avatar state. I feel like this would help many avatars do there job to protect there server. Or just go for days stalking someone without having to stop to eat.

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
That is true, but I feel that it is something that should have been added in the first place. Also most/some servers have avatar state limited. So you can just have it on for an hour.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
sounds awesome i think they should make it so if u die in avatar state u have a mc day cooldown or something untill u can use avatarstate again to make it intune with the episodes

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This is just a simple suggestion of adding saturation to Avatar State. Many times I have done pvp in the Avatar State and have died because of the slowness of losing hunger, or just starving to death. This would make it more Avatarish. And by that I mean easier to survive in the avatar state. I feel like this would help many avatars do there job to protect there server. Or just go for days stalking someone without having to stop to eat.
I'm marking this suggestion as Denied due to the vague nature. I couldn't even tell what you were suggesting. Feel free to post a new suggestion being more specific in what you're asking for.

Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.