• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Should we add this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
I've found a way to make avatar state kind balanced!
Type: Configuration
Config name: Avatarstateneardeath (change it :p)
Description: When turned on in the config files a player with avatar-state would be forced to enter the avatar-state near death.
Extra: If they're still on the avatar-state cooldown this would not activate. they'd just die.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah but when they enter the AvatarState you're done, as shown when Zaheer miscalculated.

ashe36

Verified Member
I have thought about this as an option, but I don't think it balances it out at all. If Avatar State was nerfed a bit, I'd be all for it. Also, this should not remove an Avatar's ability to enter the avatar state at will. A fully realized avatar can go into the Avatar State whenever he or she wants.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
To be fair, I don't think Avatar State needed regeneration. When Aang got struck by Azula and when Korra got poisoned by Zaheer, I didn't see much regeneration going on, lel.

ashe36

Verified Member
To be fair, I don't think Avatar State needed regeneration. When Aang got struck by Azula and when Korra got poisoned by Zaheer, I didn't see much regeneration going on, lel.
Well you can turn it off. I use Resistance 3 and speed 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.