• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • myth

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

ShadowStorm7860

so this guy on a server I play on said that people with avatar get a bonus regen buff. I myself am uncertain about this. can someone answer this question? is it real? is it a myth? I don't mean avatarstate by the way, just having all the elements

xNuminousx

Verified Member
No, they only get regen when they activate avatar state and that regen goes away once the duration is over.

Pride

Verified Member
because i know that you were playing on Phanatic, dont trust everything everyone says
no, you do not get a "bonus" buff, they probably threw on a potion or something

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
The potion effects applied while in the AvatarState are configurable. Additionally, it is entirely possible for a server to add a passive Avatar ability which grants them a constant bonus if they see fit. For these reasons, it is difficult to give you an answer.

That being said, by default, the Avatar only gets a regeneration effect while they have the AvatarState active.