• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [AVATAR] [DARK SPIRIT] DarkCircle

Hero

Verified Member
NOTE: This move was based off of @Bear move Dark Spirit Ability - Malice. I am only adding to it. All credits to Bear. :)

For the evil meanies to just weird people, this dark circle will be a living heck for you...

To start this off, the user would hold shift for 10 seconds and after 5 seconds, ender particles would radiate from the user to form a 5 block (Config.) of darkness around the user. After the full 10 secs, it would look like a dark vortex of ender particles raising to the sky.

What will happen to any creature that decides to go in a risk their lives? Welp, they will suffer though Slowness 1, Nausea 2, Blindness 1, Wither 1, and Weakness 2. ADD: When the user releases shift, the circle will explode and anything hit by the shockwave of darkness would have the same effects for 7 secs.

To keep this from being overpowered, the user cannot be attacked or move. Each second the circle is being held, the user would lose 1 HP (1/2 a heart).

NOTE: Status effects have changed.
NOTE: This move is called Black Hole now.
ADD: The cooldown is one minute.

I know it says pokemon, but I swear I didnt get the idea from pokemon....I got it from FF lol.

Last edited:

djmyernos

Verified Member
This seems really similar to a move that is in the Legend of Korra Video Game. I have to say, those Dark Circles are very annoying. I think they'd be cool though. Definitely should have a long cooldown. Also, I think the name needs changed. Dark Circles makes me think of the circles under your eyes when you're tired. maybe something like Chaos Vortex or Black Hole.

Hero

Verified Member
This seems really similar to a move that is in the Legend of Korra Video Game. I have to say, those Dark Circles are very annoying. I think they'd be cool though. Definitely should have a long cooldown. Also, I think the name needs changed. Dark Circles makes me think of the circles under your eyes when you're tired. maybe something like Chaos Vortex or Black Hole.
I like Black Hole!