• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Auto-Unbind

norman251

Verified Member
Hello again!

For some reason, slots seem to be unbinding themselves for players on my server. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
-N251

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you please send us a bending debug file? Go /bending debug in game and upload the debug.txt file to here :)

@Pickle9775 Move to support please

Loony

Verified Member
Make sure you're on the latest version (1.8.1 Core)
This was an issue in a older version and it was fixed.

norman251

Verified Member
I have updated to the newest version! Sadly, however, I cannot test the hypothesis that this will fix the problem as currently no one is playing on the server. I will tell you all when I get decisive results.

Thanks!
-N251

norman251

Verified Member
This is most likely the last question I will post on this thread. Is PK version 1.8.1 for 1.11 or 1.10.2? I cannot seem to figure it out.

Thanks!
-N251

norman251

Verified Member
Thanks for the response! I am still running Spigot 1.10.2, but I might upgrade to 1.11 in the future, which is why I asked.

-N251

Loony

Verified Member
Thanks for the response! I am still running Spigot 1.10.2, but I might upgrade to 1.11 in the future, which is why I asked.

-N251
If you want, you can send me your plugin list and I'll tell you which plugins break in 1.11 that I know of. I just updated myself.