• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Aura Reading

HydroMan

Verified Member
White usually means pregnancy and puriy.
That's not true. Each person seed it diffrently, each can see a diffrent type of an aura layer on people (the one traits you are describing is one of the emotional layer). Each people who sees auras can have diffrent meaning then to the other person. Like for some pink can mean love, while to others pregnancy.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
orrr they could go a little simpler to avoid awkwardness, more pvp kills = darker aura :eek: (light to dark spirit auras) to restore your light aura you have to kill mobs :D

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
orrr they could go a little simpler to avoid awkwardness, more pvp kills = darker aura :eek: (light to dark spirit auras) to restore your light aura you have to kill mobs :D
Good idea, but there would be a downside to it. Imagine If I were provoked by everyone a lot, and I kill them unintentionally for self-defense, so reader would think I'm evil by the color of the aura. He would kinda be scared and run away from me when I don't even intend to harm him. :/

Matt

Verified Member
With this ability, you will able to detect a player whenever (s)he is a dark or a light spirit by looking at his particles (aura) that are emitted from the body. This ability can be binded by any bender and chi blocker. You do this by holding sneak key until you begin to see particles coming from a spirit. By the certain particles that are being emitted from the player you will able to determine what type of sprit (s)he is. When first time you try to read someones aura, you will see it that it takes longer for you to begin seeing the player's aura. This is because you haven't developt your skill fully for you to see the auras immediately as you still new to this kind of esp ability. Before you can learn to see auras after one second, you'll need to developt this skill furthermore by using it after certain amount of tries (the tries in the configs by default would be 5). Here is the list for the duration you'll begin seeing the aura after each series of tries:
  1. First try: 50 seconds
  2. Second try: 30 seconds
  3. Third try: 18 seconds
  4. Forth try: 12 seconds
  5. Fifth try: 8 seconds
Note: You will need to finish each try before you can move to the next one as there is no shortcuts.

After you complete all the tries, it would then take just 1 second everytime for you to see aura when you use the ability the next time.

By default this is only set for seeing dark and light spirits aura, but you can set up the acess for what bender the user of this ability can read aura on. This is list on particles you will see on each person for detecting their "occupation", if you will:
  • Waterbender - Dark Blue (redstone) particles (and/or with splash particles for cool fancy looks)
  • Firebender - orange (redstone) particles (or maybe flame particles could be added instead)
  • Earthbender - green (redstone) particles, but it could also be configurable to dirt partocles
  • Airbender - gray (redstone) particles

• Chi Blocker - gold-color particles of some sort

• Dark Spirit - enderman particles
If you remove the Chi Blocker and instead have non-bender with a white redstone particle, I'd be all for this!

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Good idea, but there would be a downside to it. Imagine If I were provoked by everyone a lot, and I kill them unintentionally for self-defense, so reader would think I'm evil by the color of the aura. He would kinda be scared and run away from me when I don't even intend to harm him. :/
maybe add somethng with the combat timer? say if someone attacks you and you kill them they gain evil aura and you gain light :eek:?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
You may or may not have noticed but only two characters ever mention Aura, Ty Lee: a ditsy circus acrobat, and Kya: A hippy. And aura never really plays a plot point so it wouldnt really have a purpose.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
You may or may not have noticed but only two characters ever mention Aura, Ty Lee: a ditsy circus acrobat, and Kya: A hippy. And aura never really plays a plot point so it wouldnt really have a purpose.
doesnt mean its not worth adding, tbh theres lot of other useless crap thats been added that are non-canon.. so dont see why this would be a problem :/

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
take the lunar eclipse as an example... there wasnt once a proper lunar eclipse in any episode, does that mean that it doesnt exist? it also doesnt play any role in the story, this is minecraft... it has no purpose lol
the one part its even remotely shown is when the moon spirit was killed... thats a totally different story but still here we are lol

HydroMan

Verified Member
Spiritbenders or what you wanna call them... No wait, thats a horrible, it refeers tl waterbenders... Anyway I'll just call them spirit players. So spirit players might just have particles around them constantly in the plugin, to show that they are spirits, because it is definally canon. So this can be usefull only for indentifying type of bender the person is.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Spiritbenders or what you wanna call them... No wait, thats a horrible, it refeers tl waterbenders... Anyway I'll just call them spirit players. So spirit players might just have particles around them constantly in the plugin, to show that they are spirits, because it is definally canon. So this can be usefull only for indentifying type of bender the person is.
Notice how you say might...

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
ball of light <3 or ball of dark depending on if they're evil or good :D jeds got spiritual projection down to the t lol i love it