• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Are there any australian Project Korra servers?

Tenket

Verified Member
Hi All,

From the land of Aus and i was getting sick of lagging so hard when i join you on your UK or american servers.
Are there any servers down under running this?

Love to vs some of you PvP but thats not an option with this connection speed.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Users may not use the PK forums to advertise their servers, meaning you can't get an answer on this question without someone getting banned.

Tenket

Verified Member
So i understand people cant advertise here. Lets talk in hypotheticals. What kind of place would i need to go to to ask this question?

Gahshunk

Verified Member
You can find a tab at the top of the Project Korra page to find a list of servers using this plugin.

owlcool

Verified Member
You can find a tab at the top of the Project Korra page to find a list of servers using this plugin.
That does not really answer his question, unless you want him to go through EACH and EVERY server website just looking for a country even LIGHTLY attached in HOPES that it will be a Australian server, that seems like a bit of work and even advertisement to me. Maybe we should label servers by country too. @MistPhizzle

owlcool

Verified Member
That does not really answer his question, unless you want him to go through EACH and EVERY server website just looking for a country even LIGHTLY attached in HOPES that it will be a Australian server, that seems like a bit of work and even advertisement to me. Maybe we should label servers by country too.
Or we could organize them into sections by country or, you know, maybe we should do this labeling/organizing by country thing. I would be willing to do it tommorow (no school) if you want somebody to do it and are willing to give perms staff.