• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[API] PKComboModule (Create Combo Abilities)

Carbogen

Verified Member
I've worked all afternoon into creating this, but at last here is the first release!

ProjectKorra ComboModule API

What does it do? Brace yourselves! With this plugin you may create Combo Abilities!!!

Where do I find out more info about it?
This thread will no longer be mantained.

Last edited:

Levi Ackerman

Verified Member
i did everything, this : "the file goes into the /plugins/ folder on your server. The combo abilities you make go into the /plugins/ProjectKorra/Combos/ folder"

but how do i bind fissure and shockwave at the same hotbar? and when i type "bending bind fissure" it says that it isnt a ability

Carbogen

Verified Member
i did everything, this : "the file goes into the /plugins/ folder on your server. The combo abilities you make go into the /plugins/ProjectKorra/Combos/ folder"

but how do i bind fissure and shockwave at the same hotbar? and when i type "bending bind fissure" it says that it isnt a ability
Yes, Fissure is not an ability alone. You must bind Shockwave and Eruption and use them both to create the fissure. ;)

Just bind them both to your hotbar on different slots and follow the combination: Shockwave.ShiftDOWN, Shockwave.LeftClick, -SwitchToEruption-, Eruption.ShiftUP.

Krabb

Verified Member
So until it gets approved, we can't download the combo API? Well that's too bad :(

Edit: I found a download from wednesday, do I put this in /plugins/ or /abilities/? I'm truly sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot :(

Carbogen

Verified Member
So until it gets approved, we can't download the combo API? Well that's too bad :(

Edit: I found a download from wednesday, do I put this in /plugins/ or /abilities/? I'm truly sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot :(
The API goes in /plugins/ and any combos for it go into the new /ProjectKorra/Combos/ folder.