• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Anyone else having memory leaks/lag?

Verified Member
Wow, you have 1 stick of memory and a cpu... how the heck is it running? I am asking for your network specs.
I hope you're trolling. By the way, a server and computer requires a CPU to run, and we have 4 sticks of memory (4GB each), so I don't know what you're talking about when you say "Wow, you have a 1 stick of memory and a cpu" (required to run...)

Preston M

Verified Member
In fact, he’s my friend, a 13 year old boy. It’s not the server’s fault, said lag issues are PK’s fault. Also has been confirmed.
Hmm, I assume its because PK has increased the # of packets sent to the client. Thus bottle necking your server.

Preston M

Verified Member
I hope you're trolling. By the way, a server and computer requires a CPU to run, and we have 4 sticks of memory (4GB each), so I don't know what you're talking about when you say "Wow, you have a 1 stick of memory and a cpu" (required to run...)
Ok so you gave me 2 stats, im asking about your dedicated server's Up/down speeds.

Verified Member
Hmm, I assume its because PK has increased the # of packets sent to the client. Thus bottle necking your server.
If the network was suffering, I doubt the TPS would go down; TPS is not based on the network, however there are times where it can, such as having external databases, however our databases are locally hosted.

Preston M

Verified Member
If the network was suffering, I doubt the TPS would go down; TPS is not based on the network, however there are times where it can, such as having external databases, however our databases are locally hosted.
Please explain your set up. Also, backdating to an older build of PK may help with your issues.

Preston M

Verified Member
Yes but why it happens with only Project Korra? Also heres a stats screenshot:
http://prntscr.com/89gwg3
To explain, Minecraft works by exchanging packets with a server, you are streaming small amounts of information broken up into packets that is streamlined to the server. the server then streamlines back responses. its possible that PK is streamlining more then can be provided by your dedicated host's upload speed or even your download speed.