• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Any codes for glowstone?

TicTac

Verified Member
Hi guys, so I'm truly sorry if this thread is in the wrong place or needs to go to another specific part of the forums but I need to ask you guys something. Ok, so craftbukkit is never coming back and I really wan't to make a server to test the abilities people have made, I made a glowstone server but the codes that I got from youtube videos don't work. So I am asking you guys for any codes to setup my server for glowstone, if you guys have any codes in mind can you PLEASE comment them here so I can test all you lovely peoples ideas. Again I am truly sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to be putting this thread in but I really wan't a plugin server Thx <3

-Ticcy <3

TicTac

Verified Member
Well I guess everyone doesn't know a code guess i'll just have to play on bending servers (Makes a puppy face) xD jk

TicTac

Verified Member
Thanks for helping but it doesn't work I don't know why, if there is any other plugin website like glowstone please tell me

TicTac

Verified Member
I'm an idiot for not getting craftbukkit before the 451 thing lol

Last edited:

João

Verified Member
If you want I can put my CraftBukkit for download :p
I have 1..6.4 / 1.7.2 and 1.7.10