• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

An Apology.

jedk1

Okay so I want to apologize to all the staff who I've upset or annoyed or for what ever reason they hate me. I know I did bad things and and made some (one) of you feel you feel unwanted. So I apologize for being a complete and utter jackass and for being a massive nob.

I apologize to @Loony for me being a selfish jealous twat. And I apologize to the rest of you for what ever reasons you have to hate me.

I don't ask you to stop hating me. I just wanted to make this apology because sooner or later I feel I'm gonna get banned. So yeah. Here is my apology. I'm not great at writing things.

Hero

Verified Member
Okay so I want to apologize to all the staff who I've upset or annoyed or for what ever reason they hate me. I know I did bad things and and made some (one) of you feel you feel unwanted. So I apologize for being a complete and utter jackass and for being a massive nob.

I apologize to @Loony for me being a selfish jealous twat. And I apologize to the rest of you for what ever reasons you have to hate me.

I don't ask you to stop hating me. I just wanted to make this apology because sooner or later I feel I'm gonna get banned. So yeah. Here is my apology. I'm not great at writing things.
Is this towards everyone, or just staff?
And why are you are you sorry?

Hero

Verified Member
British term for penis.
Ew

You must've done something terrible for them to demote you from dev...not like its any better than the common people. Whatever you did, I hope you get forgiven.

So what did you do exactly....

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
I dont ask for forgiveness. I just want to not be hated by people who i did nothing to.
Trust me, if I learned anything from people, it's that you didnt do "nothing". You cant hate a person who does nothing. To me, this apology isnt really sincere since you think you didnt do anything.

jedk1

Trust me, if I learned anything from people, it's that you didnt do "nothing". You cant hate a person who does nothing. To me, this apology isnt really sincere since you think you didnt do anything.
No it is sincere, cos im also apologizing to the people who I know i did stuff to. @Gahshunk @AlexTheCoder
I infact know I did stuff wrong.

Joeri

Verified Member
What? Lol he nrver said he thought he did nothing wrong, he said he doesn't want to be hated by those not involved

Joeri

Verified Member
When did you stop?
I never started, but I dont know about you.
aha no, but look at what you all said. First you ask 2 questions which were already awnsered. then you said something never mentioned and that you didn't take the apogoly srsly, and now you want him to get out thin ice

Hero

Verified Member
aha no, but look at what you all said. First you ask 2 questions which were already awnsered. then you said something never mentioned and that you didn't take the apogoly srsly, and now you want him to get out thin ice
Im done. Im not going to argue.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I'll give. I definitely can't hate you I just wished it could've gone a different route. You're fine in my book.