• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Am I the only one who doesnt like wall of fire!?

Do you like Wall of Fire

• Total voters

LeafHD_

Verified Member
You CAN walk through fire, however if you are very freaking swift, you can go without burning as a chiblocker once did.

Migsel

Verified Member
I really don't understand how a wall of fire works though. It was always sort of weird how there could be a rectangular wall of fire just sort of sitting there in mid-air.

I think it should only do damage like a normal block of fire would do. Right now, it's a little OP. Like, when you're in the actual WallOfFire, it should do the exact same effect as when you are standing in a Blaze

Hero

Verified Member
I really don't understand how a wall of fire works though. It was always sort of weird how there could be a rectangular wall of fire just sort of sitting there in mid-air.

I think it should only do damage like a normal block of fire would do. Right now, it's a little OP. Like, when you're in the actual WallOfFire, it does the exact same effect as when you are standing in a Blaze
Ikr!