• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AirSwipe vs Surge

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
What i suggest, whenver you shoot a charged airswipe projectile while the surge wave is approaching you, the surge wave will then be left with a huge hole ,leaving the waves 1 block width ring while cointaining its normal shape ,if the waves it gets hit by the airswipe projectile. If shot at the surge-shield ,the same thing will happen but only for a short time in which the waters gets readed back to the shield, making the shield normal (.If the shield is in its ice state instead ,nth would happen).

Hero

Verified Member
Just so you know, if you use Torrent AoE/ Surge when an airbender does something like airburst, the water nulls air and still pushes the bender. Lets keep it that way.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Airbenders i believe needto have a way to null/block surge.I'm gonna find a canon scene to back up this suggestion.

Hero

Verified Member
Airbenders i believe needto have a way to null/block surge. Gonna find a canon seen to back up this suggestion.
I think air is fine the way it is. Not bashing your thread or anything but air is insanely fast. So fast that most airbending fasts take 10 mins because they are so fast. I think if they were able to null surge, it would make waterbenders have an even harder time to get rid of them.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think air is fine the way it is. Not bashing your thread or anything but air is insanely fast. So fast that most airbending fasts take 10 mins because they are so fast. I think if they were able to null surge, it would make waterbenders have an even harder time to get rid of them.
Then lets give them harder time to get rid of the wave? Maybe a newcombo for that? Or they would need to direct the Twister directly at the aproaching wave to make each collapse, thus killing those both attacks before they manage to reach their targets.

Loony

Verified Member
You wouldn't be able to charge airswipe fast enough to break the surge most of the time, and if you did it would have been quicker to just move out of the way.
I don't believe that this is right for the plugin, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.