• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirSphere Combo [Air]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Sensei

Verified Member
Info

AirSphere, similar to EarthSmash, creates a big ball of air that allows the user to ride, control, and shoot the sphere.

Combo - Airshield > Left-click > Airscooter > Hold shift > Airblast > Release shift

This will create a semi-big sphere of air particles, that are animated from moving up and down.

Usage -

To control the sphere, simply hold shift and it will follow your cursor. Releasing shift will make the sphere not be controlled. When controlling the sphere, any entity within 1 block of the sphere will be sucked in, allowing you to temporarily control them.

To shoot the sphere, hold shift then left-click and it will be launched at high speeds, damaging and knocking the opponent back.

Lastly,to ride the sphere, left-click (not while holding shift) on the sphere to hop on. You will ride on your sphere in the direction of your cursor. If you look up, you'll go up, but if you go above 4 blocks in the air the sphere will fall back to the ground. Tapping shift will stop the sphere and deplete it. Colliding with an entity will push it around.

Canon

Sorry I didn't explain much I'm in a hurry so this may be edited. EDITED FROM MOBILE DEVICE.

Last edited:

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Maybe this should be an addition to AirScooter. Because with airscooter, it may be most on mobility, it could use a passive move (airsphere) in airscooter so at least you can be mobile and have one form of attack.

Andrew Sensei

Verified Member
A copy of air scooter, except that it allows you to shoot it and lazy way to easily ride it. That's what we "need".
I never said we need this ability. Just giving out an idea for a PK ability, or a developer could/can see this post and make it. And this isn't air scooter. I think it should also block abilities such as fire blast, airswipe, torrent etc.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I never said we need this ability. Just giving out an idea for a PK ability, or a developer could/can see this post and make it. And this isn't air scooter. I think it should also block abilities such as fire blast, airswipe, torrent etc.
With this, you're making airscooters less usefull because airbenders would prefer this easy way to travel then needing run, jump and click. The AirScooter would be then neglected, and unecessary in need to bind just for this combo.

IceEyes

Verified Member
With this, you're making airscooters less usefull because airbenders would prefer this easy way to travel then needing run, jump and click. The AirScooter would be then neglected, and unecessary in need to bind just for this combo.
Its a combo, means they have to bind specific moves, perform them specificly and then they can use it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Its a combo, means they have to bind specific moves, perform them specificly and then they can use it.
Duh. I mean it's useless to add the scooter to the combo, since you'll we be doing the same mobility which you could do with scooter,

Moonelight

Verified Member
I get the idea of the move and I'm pretty sure a similar version to this was included in the Book 3 ATLA video game. Though I don't completely agree with this I think we could change it up to be more unique. Because right now it just sounds like a copy of Tornado, excluding the "scooter" part.

Setting Looking Into for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.