• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirScooter (Plus)

runefist

Verified Member
Heya folk,

I made an extra for AirScooter!
With this Airscooter you can glide while holding shift! Just like Aang did with his glider, and yes I know this has been made by others, but this one uses the airscooter slot instead of a new slot :p

here is the download, but 1 problem:
- CAN ONLY BE USED IN PROJECTKORRA 1.5 BETA 4+
- To enable it, disable the default AirScooter!
Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0db74rw5eew9o80/AirScooter.jar
(Config will generate automatically!)
  • scooterspeed: 0.6 (Speed of the scooter)
  • cooldown: 500 (Cooldown of the scooter)
  • glideCooldown: 15000 (Cooldown of the glide, set this on 0 to disable :p)
  • glidespeed: 0.75 (Glide speed)
I hope you guys will like it, have fun with it! And nope, no cool animations on the glide, I will probably make it soon but not yet in this build :p

Kind regards,
Runefist

paliate

Verified Member
Could you make a version with white particles to match with the current particles on projectkorra?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you make a version with white particles to match with the current particles on projectkorra?
This should be changeable in the config due to some users of the plugin using the old blacksmoke particles. If it isn't, then RUNEFIST what are you doing with your life man?!