• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AirCycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very similar move to AirScooter. You activate it the same way by running, jumping, and clicking in mid-air, but you get a vertical cycle of Air going around you. People you go by lose 1 heart, and people you hit directly lose 3. Once you directly hit someone, you go far enough, or you shift or click, you stop. If you shift, you do the large AirBurst which blasts people away and does 1 heart, you can also click to do the cone like one to do the same affect. I thought of this due to Air not having enough moves, and I believe I saw Aang use this whilst fighting Yakkone.

Kwesi

Verified Member
The abilities you described were AirWheel and AirBurst (which you mentioned, and is already in the plug-in). AirBurst from AirWheel would be a bit overpowered: instantly releasing enough air of that force and magnitude from such a fast ability such as AirWheel is a bit too much.

The abilities you saw Aang use when pursuing Yakone were AirScooter and an ability similar to AirSwipe (perhaps we could consider it a variation, but it was like an AirDisc. When Aang developed his AirScooter ability he made it large enough to mount while standing upright, and his AirSwipe-like was simply powerful enough to snap the reigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.