• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirBlast use

Archiuz

Verified Member
Airblast is easily one of the best abilities an airbender has, and I do not see people using it to its fullest extent.In this post, I will attempt to breakdown its uses, as well as attach a crudely rendered video of me demonstrating flying.

Airblast Use 1; basic

with basically no cooldown, are you able to spam left click to keep any number of enemies at distance for an infinite amount of time

Airblast Use 2; player lifting

As demonstrated at some point in the video, you can raise enitties by creating an air point beneath them. While in the video, it was done slowly to show you, in order for that to be actually effective, IE fighting a waterbender, you will need to move much faster. However, from personal experience, it works very well, and has earned me a large number of kills.

Airblast Use 3; flight

Hard to type the necessary actions; as such I attached a video. It shows many types of flying, where to shift and when to shift. you can speedrun on the ground, speed hop, fly up, or bounce around. At its peak skill, you can jet completely horizontally, an ability only acheived by a few airbenders. With even basic flying, you can clear 500+ block well within 30 seconds.

Many people overlook with move, and it blows my mind when an airbender does not have it bound. Apologies for very low quality video, I recorded in a very minimally intensive codec, and rendered the bare minimum. Depending on how this is received, I may put together a better video next time.

edit**

I forgot to mention about combo'ing this move. You can use it to raise yourself up, create a point above you, look down and blast. Before hitting the ground, switch to airblast to create a huge sweep. There are all sorts of different tings you can do with this, feel free to add your own below.

Elias

Verified Member
Don't forget to mention
My bad if it is mentioned: Climbing vertical surfaces. You can basically climb anything if you chain airblast correctly. As long as it's not at the max sky limit. I stop airbending at the height limit I assume that's normal.

Hardcore Parkour: Just a joking title yet the topic is serious. If you chain airblast along a wall and blast off a wall timed just right you'll go in that direction.

I'm not here to brag but I'm I guess you could say a very skilled airbender