• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AirBlast Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I never saw AirSwipe used as much in TLA or LOK, I usually saw something that looked like AirBlast, what I suggest is that AirBlast click would do 2 hearts of damage with a knockback the same as AirSwipe. Users will still be able to push people away by shifting in an area then clicking at their target throwing that person to te back far away, they will also be able to jump high up in the air.The reason I am suggesting this is because Air needs just a little more on the offensive. AirSwipe spamming will stop once you have 4 offensive for air (AirSwipe, AirBurst, AirSweep, AirBlast), plus Air is the element that currently needs much work after water.

(*I'll try to gather images as soon as possible)

Thank you,
Leafy ¶:

paliate

Verified Member
There is no need for this, Air has all the mobility it needs to get every shot in without getting hit.
You can turn velocity damage on which will make airburst and airblast do more damage upon being knocked into a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.