• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report AirBending's Bugs

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Bugs that I found in the Air.

Air's Bugs:
1) a) You cannot use Suffocate when you or your opponent is in the tall grass, fallen snow;

b) When a person dwell in you in /gmsp and you use Suffocate, then Suffocate is being used on you.
2) Fly like in creative!
a) AirSpout + Tornado. Actually, it is very hard to do, but it is possible. I will most likely not be able to explain to you how it happens, but I'll try. When you stand on AirSpout and use a Tornado, and alternating sprint and Tornado, there is a chance, though not great, to get /fly
b) If you are Avatar and you have FireJet and AirSpout you can get /fly. Look at screenshots!

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member

Air's Bugs:
1) a) You cannot use Suffocate when you or your opponent is in the grass, snow;
Well, you couldn't since, how would extract the air from your opponent when he is fully encompassed in the blocks inside core and how would you use suffocate as your body (especally your hands) are squeeze by the block(s) you are inside of? Not to mention, that air cant leave and go throught a solid block since, obviously it's solid. So it is logical that you couldn't soffacte a person while his head is inside a block (and why would you want that, since blocks are already "suffocating" the victim) ._.

Last edited:

Kiam

Verified Member
Well, you couldn't since, how would extract the air from your opponent when he is fully encompassed in the blocks inside core?So it is logical that you couldn't soffacte a person while his head is inside a block (and why would you want that, since blocks are already "suffocating" the victim) ._.
He's not talking about solid blocks, he's talking about tall grass and/or fallen snow.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Well, you couldn't since, how would extract the air from your opponent when he is fully encompassed in the blocks inside core and how would you use suffocate as your body (especally your hands) are squeeze by the block(s) you are inside of? Not to mention, that air cant leave and go throught a solid block since, obviously it's solid. So it is logical that you couldn't soffacte a person while his head is inside a block (and why would you want that, since blocks are already "suffocating" the victim) ._.
I'm talking about tall grass and fallen snow.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

Air's Bugs:
1) a) You cannot use Suffocate when you or your opponent is in the fall grass, fallen snow;

b) When a person dwell in you in /gmsp and you use Suffocate, then Suffocate is being used on you.
2) Fly like in creative!
a) AirSpout + Tornado. Actually, it is very hard to do, but it is possible. I will most likely not be able to explain to you how it happens, but I'll try. When you stand on AirSpout and use a Tornado, and alternating sprint and Tornado, there is a chance, though not great, to get /fly
b) If you are Avatar and you have FireJet and AirSpout you can get /fly. Look at screenshots!

-- snip --

3) AirScooter: AirBenders can swim faster than WaterBender's passive. For example, flowing waterfall, and when you hit it, you fly across the water with huge speed.

All I have mentioned above, in my opinion, shouldn't be so as now.
Thank you for reporting these. Can you explain 2b and 3 in a bit more detail, however? Does 2b allow you to just fly very easily or actually allow you to fly freely like in /fly?

We'll look into the rest of them so thank you for reporting.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Thank you for reporting these. Can you explain 2b and 3 in a bit more detail, however? Does 2b allow you to just fly very easily or actually allow you to fly freely like in /fly?

We'll look into the rest of them so thank you for reporting.
Yes. I can fly like in /fly I can show You all on my server. I badly know English, so I can't explain clear.