• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Airbending should be nerfed

Senpoo

So I find it a little unfair that air benders can suffocate and fly. It's very hard to fight a user who is flying because whenever they get low they just fly away. it's also unfair that they can just suffocate people and while suffocating people you cant use your powers against the air bender whos suffocating you:^(. Everything besides that is very cool and really amazing. I'm not hating but it just feels unfair because it seems like if your fight an air bender you won't win. No shade at any air bender though,,

while suffocating people you cant use your powers against the air bender whos suffocating you
EarthBlast, FireBlast and Airswipe that should ougth to cancel the effect. Watermanip should too, but as it is of right now it's bugged and gets rendered useless.

xNuminousx

Yes, you can use your base attacks while in suffocation to end the torment. Additionally, you can simply punch the user who is suffocating you to end it as well.

As for the other stuff you mention, it's simply how the server you're playing on is set up. If you don't want suffocate and flight enabled at the same time you can disable which ever one you want to sacrifice. I recommend bringing this concern up with the server administrators of the server you're on rather than the ProjectKorra developers.