• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Airbenders Need To Take Fall Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froosty11

Verified Member
Also, he was just using normal human reflexes, which is to cover your sensory organs (your face) and he prceeded to airbend, and survived. I'm pretty sure a trained airbender (one who is capable of suffocating, and making tornadoes) could do this.

On the topic of

Another reality check, this is Minecraft. The game where you can carry 257,424 Kg in your pockets, while wearing 297.6 Kg as armo(u)r, and still swim through the ocean as if you were carrying nothing and naked. which is a grand total of 257,424 Kg or if you prefer pounds, 566.6 tons, and swimming like a dolphin. Where do I get my numbers from?

The average gold bar weighs 12.4Kg It takes 9 to make a block, so that's 111.6 Kg in one block, which keep in mind is still being generous because a 1 m^3 of gold would weigh LOTS more. Then you can hold 64 in one slot, so thats 7,142.4 Kg in one inventory slot. You have 36 slots of inventory so thats 257,126.4 Kg and with a full set of gold armor, you get 257,424 Kg.
You forgot one thing, Notch Apples(Golden Enchanted Apples) Have 8 golden blocks + an apple and they can still stack in 64 :3 And armor ofc :3 Still i think that airbenders should take falldamage, but can hold on lets say AirScooter or AirSpout while landing to get it reduced....

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
If you fast forward to 0:53, you'll see that Aang had used no moves, and still landed well. Hell, even Jet, a NON BENDER landed well also. Sorry for the bad quality btw, only footage I could find.

1:36 Even more proof, though he fell and the moan seemed pain filled, his face looked like he was just annoyed instead of in pain.

owlcool

Verified Member
In a sense, this is canon because you don't see airbenders doing nothing to stop their fall, they had to do a move. In minecraft, you just do nothing. Im trying to make it close to the show where you have to do a move in order to stop your fall.

Im not talking about like 5 blocks high, in that case, airbenders just glide down.
Im talking about them falling off a cliff.
Aang falling after he sneezes. He falls down without damage without having to do anything. And yes, that was higher then 5 blocks high.

Status
Not open for further replies.