• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied +Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Psic

Verified Member
Important Notes:
The Bending:
"Focus" Abilities can be interrupted by getting hit and you take extra damage.
Channel abilities are abilities that require more than 1 action ex:Torrent Click,hold shift. Watermanipulation Hold shift,click.
Might Include some jedcore.

The Concepts:
These are concepts, Soon I am to learn java/+C coding and I might actually make some of these.
Heavy Damage is around 6(3 Hearts)
Small Damage is 1(0.5Hearts)
Large Area are 3x3 or more of that block and they will consume the used thingies.
Hyper moves require Hyper mode to be active

Stuff:
Please critique these as it will make me develop them much more.
Meh descriptions

AirCombos:
Float
AirScooter (Click) + Airspout (Shift)
Activates floating ability, the airbender can now glide when falling by pressing shift

Hyper Blast
AirShield (Hold Shift) + Airblast (Click) + Airshield (Releast Shift) + Click
Throws immense air pressure to target area, slowing anyone hit for a limited amount of time
@1 second Slow II

Hyper Hole
Tornado (Hold shift) + Air Scooter (Releast Shift)
Starts Airscooting threw the air while also sucking in entities close to the stream.

Hyper Suction
AirSuction (Hold shift) + Air Shield (Releast shift)
Sucks the air out of target location, live entities near that area start taking suffocation damage, it also slowly sucks in nearby entities to that area.

Hyper Burst
Airburst (Click) + AirSuction (Shift) OR AirBlast (Click)
AirSuction version: An airburst sucks in all entities nearby the user also deals 1 Damage.
AirBlast version: Bursts all entities outward nearby the user also deals 1 Damage.

Hyper Typhoon
Tornado(Hold Shift) + AirShield (Click)
Creates a massive Tornado at target area that bounces all entities outward.

Hyper Agility (Focus)
This ability allows the airbender to control hes body temperature as well as hes heart-rate providing maximum focus
While this ability is TOGGLED ON the airbender gains Speed 4 Jump Boost 3 and can now use "Hyper" Moves

Blow
While holding shift; Suppresses target area slowing anything in it
@Area = 5x5x5 Slow II
Click to blow someone slightly upward
@Linear like airblast

Pocket
Shift: Creates a pressurized air pocket where your standing
@Does not destroy itself when switching slots
Click: Blasts the pocket dealing damage based on how big the pocket is up to 6 damage.
Hold Shift after creating pocket: Augments the pocket size
@Augments by 1Block per Sec. 1Damage by 1X1 grown size

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Like the Float combo, but using airblast in the sequence for the combe execution I think it would be better of an a replace with something more related, like airscoter or tornado.

Last edited:

Da Psic

Verified Member
I used the wrong thing these are the ideas I had, I perfected them, Il add the finalized ideas now.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think airbender have sufficent amount of offensive dealing abilities&combo, as that's their playstyle. So it goes from me no to Pocket (same goes with hyperburst).

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Too many suggestions in one post. You need to make these suggestions singularly and with more details. Thank you for the suggestions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.