• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Air Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Hello again everybody! It's a while since I last made a post here, but I've come up with yet another brilliant idea! So here it goes:

Air Wheel was mostly used by Tenzin for mobility while defending himself. I was thinking we could combine the two fundamentals of Airbending, mobility and defense, for a new Airbending combo. Air Wheel. Here's how it works: Air Shield (Hold Shift), Air Scooter (Release Shift), Air Scooter (Left Click While Jumping).A quick and easy combo that allows you to move in on your target while avoiding damage. The only downsides to this combo is that the same rules of Air Scooter apply, being that it only lasts a short time, and running into something will cancel the move, and that it only protects you from attacks coming at your face. If the bender were smart enough, he/she could direct a move at your side and stop your Air Wheel.

I hope you guys like the idea for this combo, please give me your feedback in the comments so that I can adjust the suggestion to everyone's liking. Thank you! :D

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I honestly would love to see AirWheel implemented into ProjectKorra - I've been pushing for it for some time now. However, we must find a way for this to work so it would be special and not just another useless combo.

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
AirWheel would be soo easy to make. PK just doesnt want to do it....
Says the person who has very little, if any, coding knowledge and/or experience.
Seems hard enough to code for me xD but that's just because I'm extremely new at coding. But PK probably doesn't want to accept this because it won't have much use other than mobility along the ground at a controllable rate, much like AirScooter.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Seems hard enough to code for me xD but that's just because I'm extremely new at coding. But PK probably doesn't want to accept this because it won't have much use other than mobility along the ground at a controllable rate, much like AirScooter.
There is that factor.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I actually do like this move (and have been waiting for someone to suggest it other than me lol). I'm not going to let some good idea get passed up, now am I? Placing Looking Into!

Status
Not open for further replies.