• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied air lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkael

Verified Member
element: air
move: air lift (or something else)
move description:this is a bit like air blast. so if you left click under someone they will get shot in the air and only get fall damage. if you hold shift air particles will form on the ground in a certain number of blocks. let go of shift and all the mobs and players and entities will get shot in the air getting fall damage.
why this is different from air blast: air blast only works on one person and it only works of they are standing still.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
The reason I'd not put this into the plugin is because you can do exactly this with Air Blast... I know, they have to stand still, but an attack that homes on a player isn't exactly what we're doing with this plugin as the only known attacks to directly affect other people in the series are attacks that involve bending the element inside them, i.e. suffocate, bloodbending

Blockkkster

Verified Member
The reason I'd not put this into the plugin is because you can do exactly this with Air Blast... I know, they have to stand still, but an attack that homes on a player isn't exactly what we're doing with this plugin as the only known attacks to directly affect other people in the series are attacks that involve bending the element inside them, i.e. suffocate, bloodbending
No what he means is to shoot someone up you have to shift under them and then click up and that's nearly impossible to pull off unless they're afk or something. This would do a burst of air under a player shooting them up with only having to click under them. This would allow you to use it on a moving target. The shift version is like a multi block version of the regular airblast way to do this, but it is doable because of the increased amount of blocks used on at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.