• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air Glider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan.Hart1212

I think that your team should make a craftable item called: "The Air Glider" In which you would have to collect the color of wool you would want your glider to be (So you could have it customized to your choice of colors) and then some sticks through the middle of the crafting table. Only airbenders would be able to use the "Air Glider" but as seen in The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra, airbenders would be able to glide using the "Air Glider". I think you should add this item to the plugin because a lot of people would like airbenders, even though they don't have many moves (I think this would make up for how airbenders do not have that many moves). Please add this item, I know it will be cool and I think you do too.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think that your team should make a craftable item called: "The Air Glider" In which you would have to collect the color of wool you would want your glider to be (So you could have it customized to your choice of colors) and then some sticks through the middle of the crafting table. Only airbenders would be able to use the "Air Glider" but as seen in The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra, airbenders would be able to glide using the "Air Glider". I think you should add this item to the plugin because a lot of people would like airbenders, even though they don't have many moves (I think this would make up for how airbenders do not have that many moves). Please add this item, I know it will be cool and I think you do too.
It's not possible to add custom models or custom item textures.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Maybe a cheap way of doing this would be using his crafting recipe, which makes a stick with the name "Air Glider" and while holding that, you glide!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can't this thread just be locked because it's already possible ? (>–.–)>

V

Vidcom

Locking seems a little extreme. It's been resolved, just stop replying

Status
Not open for further replies.