• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AIR GLIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkael

Verified Member
i know i have posted about this before but now i want to make a new idea.
AIR GLIDE would be passive to air and you just hold shift to glide, that way if you dont want it you dont hold shift. i hop we can add this because i see it alot in TLA and TLOK. it would be really fun to use.

Majorite

Verified Member
AlexTheCoder made this as an ability add-on. It is not exactly like this, but pretty similar. Please do not post something unless you have done your research.

ashe36

Verified Member
AlexTheCoder made this as an ability add-on. It is not exactly like this, but pretty similar. Please do not post something unless you have done your research.
I do agree with you, but you're not really in any position to tell people what they can and cannot do on the forums. Add-ons are not official to the plugin, either.

Majorite

Verified Member
I do agree with you, but you're not really in any position to tell people what they can and cannot do on the forums. Add-ons are not official to the plugin, either.
Oh, sorry. Thanks for telling me this. C.c
Again, sorry. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying. I didn't realize that it could sound like I was commanding.
I just said that because the forum rules say to post original content.

Last edited:

Gahshunk

Verified Member
its ok but what do you think of my idea.
I really think you could benefit from watching a tutorial to make your own Bukkit server. If not, perhaps the owner of the server you play on could put in the AirGlide ability.

Otherwise, I personally feel the idea is not necessarily something worthy of discussion considering the move does exist using external ability files and the likeliness of it being added in a different form is probably going to happen... In my opinion.

masterkael

Verified Member
But how would the owner add this. Would he download the add on and then what. How would he do it. Please make this a passive move so it's like the show.

ashe36

Verified Member
But how would the owner add this. Would he download the add on and then what. How would he do it. Please make this a passive move so it's like the show.
Two comments. I'd bring it up to your owner, but if he doesn't want to it's his/her choice. Once he does, it's in his/her hands to do it. Secondly, there is no time in the show that the move was passive. The airbender always wanted to be gliding. If you were always gliding, how long would it take for airburst to even be effective? Ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.