• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air Bison

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Use: this would randomly spawn airbison blimps, this should be pretty rare.
Little Details: this would make it so that airbison constructs would spawn, rarely, as little builds of flying bison. This is possible, because there is much bigger and much smaller versions of this in other plugins. It would carry 4 large chests, and to move it you would need to craft air bison reigns. Made by surrounding a lead with diamonds, and adding two of those into a crafting table. You would stand at a predetermined block and left click to get the bison to move in a certain direction. I will get a picture of a build tomorrow. To lazy.

agus12

Verified Member
Oh god, i love air bisons! Great idea...
I was thinking about them yesterday, maybe make them with the model of a pig (enlarged) and change their texture (i dont really know if its posible, i've seen custom sounds from resourcepacks in servers, so maybe its possible)

Loony

Verified Member
We can't create new mobs in Minecraft with our plugin, not from my knowledge anyway. So I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.