• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Air and Fire Bending Doors

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Zuko didn't firebend to open any door, he opened it by reflecting the light with his sword to where it needed to be.

ThatTacticalGuy

Verified Member
Thats no fun :I. Besides, most of the stuff in rpg are consider not necessary but they are still in it like "automatic avatar state: thingy when you just can l-click to activate
auto avatar state is both realistic and life saving, what if the avatar is taking lots of damage at once and just cannot click it fast enough?

HydroMan

Verified Member
you wann
auto avatar state is both realistic and life saving, what if the avatar is taking lots of damage at once and just cannot click it fast enough?
but this door opening thing is realistic to. Avatarstate passive is also unessasery if we count this suggestion,as you can click at any time if there is no cooldown. This might seems unessasery, but it is a very new feature and idea that must be in the plugin to make it realistic, like rpg avatarstate passive move.

Last edited:

Tenket

Verified Member
So i had he idea of secret or hidden doors or pathways that you can only open using fire or air bending like in the show

- Air
In the third episode and third to last episode Team Avatar goes to the southern and northern air temple and aang uses his airbending to open a locked door

- Fire
In one of the episodes in the third season were zuko reads his great grandfathers past as does aang with Avatar Roku.
In the fire sages temple there is a secret door that can only be opened with fire bending.

i dont know about the other 2 elements if they would work but i think this would be a great idea to add to the plugin.

Move Name: Air Door
Element: Air
Description: So we could make an entirely new move that once you use the move on a specifically selected block it will make the door open. ( what i mean is that you would select a block and once you want to open the door you just use the move on that block you chose to open the secret door so no one else can open it even if they have the element chosen.

Move Name: Fire Door
Element: Fire
Description: Basically the same idea as the air door move but instead with fire.
You really need to separate what you want done with how you want it done.

Its obvious you dont know the first thing about programming or how any other part of the plugin works, so you should say what but not how. Leave how for people that know how

DeviantAang

Verified Member
You really need to separate what you want done with how you want it done.

Its obvious you dont know the first thing about programming or how any other part of the plugin works, so you should say what but not how. Leave how for people that know how
ok first off i know more about programming than you think and i don't need someone to tell me otherwise because they think its a stupid idea its obviously being looked into so just don't post hateful comments it doesn't accomplish anything positive.

Also if you would thoroughly read the original post at the top you would know more about it instead of only looking on how its organized.

Also "owlcool" u wouldn't actually be using the door item in the game but rather pre select a block of your choice and only when u use the move on this preselected block the secret door will open. It involves a little creativity and building to make your hidden door as secret as possible so no one else can get in :)

Hope this clears things up :)