• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Addon Moves Suggestion

owlcool

Verified Member
I know this isn't in the right place for this, but there is no right place for it.

I suggest we add a addon move suggestion thread. In that location there would be suggestions for add on moves This would make a whole new degree of possible moves, such as making it possible to make somewhat less cannon moves then those in core, but easy and useful enough to have in addon moves.

jedk1

I know this isn't in the right place for this, but there is no right place for it.

I suggest we add a addon move suggestion thread. In that location there would be suggestions for add on moves This would make a whole new degree of possible moves, such as making it possible to make somewhat less cannon moves then those in core, but easy and useful enough to have in addon moves.
as much as this on paper would seem like a good idea, eventually it would just leave it open for people to suggest dumb and illogical suggestions that wouldn't even be possible.

owlcool

Verified Member
as much as this on paper would seem like a good idea, eventually it would just leave it open for people to suggest dumb and illogical suggestions that wouldn't even be possible.
Because we have never seen a waterarms suggestion by someone who knows that waterarms was denied. Oh wait, we did!!! http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/water-arms-not-blocky.1342/#post-14927
And because we have never seen someone suggest something ridiculous before, oh wait we have!!!
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/new-blood-move-levitation.1426/page-2#post-16229
And we haven't seen someone post something with incredibly bad grammar and organization, oh wait we have!!!
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/watercombo-waterball.2039/#post-23853
If a coder says they are looking into making a move, then the coder gets to say, I am making this suggestion for a add-on move. And it is making threads that have little use other then add-on moves get looking into instead of denied, and made instead of forgotten. How is that not a good thing?

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And because we have never seen someone suggest something ridiculous before, oh wait we have!!!
Do I need to go through your suggestions that are, oh look, denied, and find the ridiculous ones and compare them to my one "ridiculous" move suggestion?

And look - mine isn't even denied.

owlcool

Verified Member
Do I need to go through your suggestions that are, oh look, denied, and find the ridiculous ones and compare them to my one "ridiculous" move suggestion?

And look - mine isn't even denied.
And look, everyone just let it go away and stopped commenting in it like you asked them to, derp. And you will have trouble picking out a thread o mine that had no use whatsoever.