• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Addition of Airbending

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I'm not entirely sure how the game's probending is set up, but I would assume that, like the show, it excludes airbenders. I think they should be allowed to participate. For one thing, in the show, I'm fairly certain the only reason why probending doesn't include airbenders is because there weren't enough of them, because when probending was invented, there were almost certainly no more than two airbenders, at most, at the time. I think though, since airbending has become far more prevalent, they'd probably be included in the show.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
They are in the game, but disabled in the config.

Airbenders are like a humongious hurricane type of fans that can easily sweep others from the arena easily. It would be just unfair due to dealing bigger knowback than other elements. Imagine twister being action, airstream, air benders spam.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
They are in the game, but disabled in the config.

Airbenders are like a humongious hurricane type of fans that can easily sweep others from the arena easily. It would be just unfair due to dealing bigger knowback than other elements. Imagine twister being action, airstream, air benders spam.
Limit airbending moves, then.