• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ablities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Owlcool is on the dot. We have a downloads section with a form titled 'Abilities' which you just posted in. People make threads on this forum to post their custom creations. For future reference, do not post in this forum section if you don't have any downloads to offer.

jedk1

wait wait wait, this post. in the "abilities" section asking for abilities? or are we missing the point of this and they are asking for private abilities? either way, needs closing, again *nudges @MistPhizzle *

Sketz

Verified Member
wait wait wait, this post. in the "abilities" section asking for abilities? or are we missing the point of this and they are asking for private abilities? either way, needs closing, again *nudges @MistPhizzle *

Okay seriously... yeah i get your point, this is really annoying...

and by now, i'm sure you're getting really pissed (sorry for language) because i am as well.
by how they can't do this right at all. or even READ, the titles/labels and other crap.
such as the information. to know how ProjectKorra Works.

This really needs to stop. The abilities, i come to look at for new Moves, for my server.
by when i expect a new move, No, it's just another freaking, suggestion or question,
This is really annoying, and abilities forum, needs some cleaning up.

-.-..

Status
Not open for further replies.