Majorite
Verified Member
I kind of made a post on this already. ;3 http://projectkorra.com/threads/plant-fastening.481/#post-4429
I kind of made a post on this already. ;3 http://projectkorra.com/threads/plant-fastening.481/#post-4429
Yeah, even though this moves sounds cool, i don't know how it got looking into :/
Admit but would be really cool if these exist dominations this image
![]()
Hopefully in the future these dominations exist.
Hm..... well........ I think that image was about combining the elements.... right?
It is not about how sub-bending is, but how elements combine(i guess).
I know, this still doesn't prove anything, just wanted to say.![]()
Plantbending in the comics also show manipulation of leaves and flowers. c:You can't really combine the elements in that way. Waterbending and Airbending can be used to move clouds. That's about as far as combination goes. Plantbending is a thing to a degree with waterbending. You can pull water from plants and (in the shows) move the plants (this has only been seen to be done with swamp vines and seaweed, plants that have a large enough amount of water). If you want to know about anything about what can and cannot be done with bending just message me.
Plantbending in the comics also show manipulation of leaves and flowers. c:
I'm sure this will help get some plantbending ideas started.I didn't know about that.
Wow Aang looks OOOOOOLDer.I'm sure this will help get some plantbending ideas started.
![]()
![]()
I think it's time you buy a new desk, because the one you have now most likely has a perfect impression of your face.*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
The comics were based in a time about two years after the events of the show (at least I think so).Wow Aang looks OOOOOOLDer.
![]()