• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Ability List Command

Do you think this command should be added?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Adding a simple command with a few parameters that links a few bits of information can help solve a lot of misconceptions or confusions that could occur to both old and new members of the Minecraft Avatar community, servers operators and normal users of the plugin.

Example command with no parameters: /bending list - Returns all abilities the user can bind.

Example command with the "element" parameter: /bending list (element) - Returns all abilities specified element users can bind.

Example command with the "pack name" parameter: /bending list (pack name) - Returns all abilities within specified pack along with what elements they correspond to (could be listed or simply color coded).

Example command with "all" parameter: /bending list all - Returns all abilities along with what elements and packs they correspond to (could be listed or simply color coded).

Thanks for reading, feedback much appreciated!

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
There sort of is this command (/b d <element>), which lists the moves of the element you supplied. I see what you mean with the confusion, many new players do /b d and say they have no moves to use.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm solving this by adding a help message to /bending display. If you use /bending display and you have no abilities bound, it will show you a message that tells you to use /bending display [Element] to view a list of abilities available to you.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I'm solving this by adding a help message to /bending display. If you use /bending display and you have no abilities bound, it will show you a message that tells you to use /bending display [Element] to view a list of abilities available to you.
Thanks mist! This will be great so new players can help themselves :)

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Example command with "all" parameter: /bending list all - Returns all abilities along with what elements and packs they correspond to (could be listed or simply color coded).

Thanks for reading, feedback much appreciated!
What happened to /b list all? We could use that command as a list of abilities that players can do. Like in my recent post about a permission list in game and a command for listing all of your abilities that you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.