• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ability Interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurp

Verified Member
I think that this plugin can benefit from abilities being able to interact with each other. This is kind of difficult for me to explain well so please forgive me for anything I say that makes no sense.

During a battle against other benders, many abilities are being used at the same time. With interacting abilities these battle will work very differently. Lets say an earth bender was fighting another earth bender and they both decided to use shockwave. The shockwaves would hit each other but not continue any farther. This might leave behind a hill or something where the collision happened.

Similarly, if two water benders decided to use surge, maybe when they two surge attacks hit each other, they just crash together and go no further.

These interactions wouldn't only work when there are two benders using the same move, two water benders could use different attacks, and there would be a different reaction. If a fire bender and a water bender fought, there would be different interactions when they fight.

So basically, when abilities hit each other, something happens. Hopefully some of that makes sense. I am not trying to give ideas about what happens when abilities hit, because I would be pretty bad at that. I am just trying to put out the idea of abilities interacting with each other.

I hope at least a little of this made sense. If you have any questions, or would like to suggest what reactions could happen when moves hit, feel free to comment.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

carlybrugs

It would be a good defensive development.

Also for fire, if two fire blasts hit each other it could create a mini explosion. If two air streams connected they could make a tornado. Just some more ideas :3

Status
Not open for further replies.