• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report a few bug

Bugs:
  • Sometimes Icespike doesn't hit and doesn't come to bottle. Use ice-spike when looking at plants or players then icespike will collapse.
  • The cooldown of torrent is being activated every time i left click to keep it or turn it around myself and also when im trying to turn it into ice
  • Airswipe doesn't cut the plants off and it doesnt also work properely and disappears.
  • Airshield can't block airswipe and airsweep
  • Sometimes earthblast , watermanipulation , icespike and iceblast doesn't hit. Exsample do a earthblast then direct it for a while, then try to hit a player. Ice Blast has the same issue: if the player has the high or low ground behind him, the Ice Blast will aim to the ground and not the player.WaterManipulation if redirected it aims the nearby ground and hardly hits a player.
  • FireShield doesn't harm in any way and doesn't burn. It should burn people and damage them in both the modes: left clicking and holding shift.
  • waterarms doesn not give water back to a bottle after it's used it
  • Sometimes ice blast and icespike passes through players' heads and doesn't damage them
  • Surge [water shield or iceshield] can block earthbending movements. (earthmash, shockwave etc.)

Last edited:

xNuminousx

For the 3rd issue, that's something you can change using WorldGuard. I can't remember what the flag is but I know you can set up a flag which will allow AirSwipe to travel through plants.

For the 5th issue, you need to increase the collision radius for those abilities. If they're not hitting then the player was just in an awkward position and too far from the ability's collision radius.

For the last issue, I'm not exactly sure why this is an issue. Yea, we've preached about adding realism to the plugin in the past but they haven't taken steps to make it a reality so there's no reason to feel like this was being left out or anything. I don't think this is an issue that needs fixing but rather a design side effect.

As for your other issues, I haven't experienced them.

For the 3rd issue, that's something you can change using WorldGuard. I can't remember what the flag is but I know you can set up a flag which will allow AirSwipe to travel through plants.

For the 5th issue, you need to increase the collision radius for those abilities. If they're not hitting then the player was just in an awkward position and too far from the ability's collision radius.

For the last issue, I'm not exactly sure why this is an issue. Yea, we've preached about adding realism to the plugin in the past but they haven't taken steps to make it a reality so there's no reason to feel like this was being left out or anything. I don't think this is an issue that needs fixing but rather a design side effect.

As for your other issues, I haven't experienced them.
i can show you all bugs.

Pride

Bugs:
  • Airswipe doesn't cut the plants off and it doesnt also work properely and disappears.
  • Airshield can't block airswipe and airsweep
  • FireShield doesn't harm in any way and doesn't burn. It should burn people and damage them in both the modes: left clicking and holding shift.
  • waterarms doesn not give water back to a bottle after it's used it
you've tested these specific bugs on your server, right?

maybe with video or i can visit a server with you.
and yes, please take a video with these bugs

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
To make this a qualified bug report, please add your /pk debug file (using Pastie, Hastebin, or Pastebin) and videos/pictures would help. Thank you!

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
If be honest most of these bugs are fixed and some of them are not bugs at all. When new 1.8.8 is out check bugs because they will be fixed.