• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

65th Weekly Update!

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Hey everyone! It's the 65th weekly update!
Sorry I wasn't able to get an update out sooner- my mum had a birthday this weekend, and I have family friends visiting, so it's been really chaotic!!!
Here are the upgraded smash gifs!!!!!!

I've also improved the buff abilities! I'm working on the config, and I've
-Fixed the duration maths so that creative actually has a buff duration
-Fixed a super-op mistake for Sustenance of Life: You got several ticks of instant health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Added "some" particles to restore and purify/immolate!!!!

I've also improved the collision for cloudburst and the smash handlers! I'm slowly adding it to everything else. Also, one more thing...
Lightning Radial Segments!!!!

Ignore the slack notification (xD thanks, toby)
I might get a preview out this week, with a couple of other bug fixes!
I've forgot to mention that I've fixed airblade breaking blocks it shouldn't, and added some more config options. Additionally, I've added a new stat ctrl for inferno punch, and made it more immersive- strength and powerrating affecting it. Lots of awesome bug fixes!!!!!!!
I'm still waiting on Mahtaran fixing the packet system before I can do the full release of a5.7!!!
Also- Calling all artists! I need actual pixel art and aesthetics! My current artists are on indeterminate leave, have left the project, are unable to work, or are just on break (or in some cases, too lazy... *cough* red *cough*)
Please contact me if you wanna help or you know a friend who can help!!!

Betaman

For the earth buff particles why not use block particles that surround the player. It would look better and resemble earthbending more

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
For the earth buff particles why not use block particles that surround the player. It would look better and resemble earthbending more
Because the idea I had, even though it's not canon, is that you're drawing up energy from the earth, kinda like how energybending worked- you bent the energy of people, not the elements. I pictured the energy would be green particles, as that fits with life and such.