• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

2/15/2015 Weekly Community Update

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
We haven’t had a proper weekly update in quite a while, and development has slowed. My apologies! I’ve been swamped with trying to keep an internship afloat, regular schoolwork, and Scholarship Applications. Words of Advice to those starting college / scholarship applications in the coming years: Start early!

Statistics:
  • 2,139 Registered Forum Members
  • 211 Servers Actively using ProjectKorra (Core) as of this being drafted.
  • 68 Servers Actively using ProjectKorra (RPG) as of this being drafted.
ProjectKorra (Core) Development

As stated previously, development has slowed down a bit. Our Concept Designers are still discussing things, our developers are still working on things, however, due to me being busy not much has reached you guys. This should hopefully ease up over the next week or so (scholarship applications are coming soon pretty quickly). We still have a fair amount of work to do on ProjectKorra (Core) v1.6.0, but it is my goal to have a release by March (not making ANY promises)

Wiki

Our Wiki Team has essentially finished documentation on ProjectKorra (Core). Every single ability now has its own wiki page, props to them.

Other Development Goals

We set a couple of 1st quarter 2015 development goals and we’ve fallen behind. We will be looking at these goals again in the near future and re-assigning them. Additionally, once we get 1.6.0 out we will begin working on some other projects of ours. (Spirits and Probending being the priorities).

Forum Change

We removed the gender selection from the registration form as we should be much more inclusive. You CAN still designate a gender in your profile if you want, however, you are no longer required to do so when you register. (If anyone really has a problem with this it is 2015 and you should recognize that gender is a spectrum)

Name Changes

The ProjectKorra Forum will NOT support name changes for now. This has been a thing because Mojang does it now. I have been getting a ton of requests and will not be able to keep up with them all. We may offer a way to do it in the near future.

Najh98

Can you make this plugin available for bukkit? On one of my hosting servers, the host says he won't add this plugin, because it's not bukkit. Please do so, thanks!

jedk1

"We only can add plugins which are available at DevBukkit"
Is exactly what they said.
Okay I'm assuming what you mean by they can't add it, is the multicraft feature "BukGet"

Where you can only install plugins like this? If this is the case, get filezilla or use multicraft's built in FTP manager to manually upload the plugin.