• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.6.0 BETA 1

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
We have officially started development on 1.6.0. Enjoy this first dev build!

• General Changes
    • Fixed WorldEvents for ProjectKorra (RPG). LunarEclipse, SolarEclipse, and SozinsComet should work properly now. (You do NOT need to update ProjectKorra (RPG) for the fix to be applied.
  • Airbending Changes
    • AirBubble Changes
      • AirBubble will now only activate if the player is holding the sneak button.
        • In the series when these abilities were being used we often saw the bender actively bending the bubble, instead of being able to hold a bubble and do countless other things.
  • Waterbending Changes
    • WaterBubble Changes
      • WaterBubble will now only active if the player is holding the sneak button.
        • In the series when these abilities were being used we often saw the bender actively bending the bubble, instead of being able to hold a bubble and do countless other things.
  • Firebending Changes
    • FireBurst Changes
      • FireBurst chargetime is zero when Sozin's Comet is passing.
    • Lightning Changes
      • Lightning chargetime is zero when Sozin's Comet is passing.
    • Blaze Changes
      • Blaze now grows with the firebending day augment.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I was thinking about posting a suggestion for the changes of air and water bubble ... but as i see i just didn't had to do it XD
(sorry for my bad grammar in english)