• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.4.0 BETA 1

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Finally, the first 1.4.0 Beta Build is here. There are a few useful changes in this one, although nothing quite groundbreaking. Enjoy!

• General Changes
    • LWC Support Added - Players cannot bend through LWC Protections, at the moment this only extends to Metalbenders being able to open iron doors.
    • Placing blocks will no longer activate Bending.
    • Avatar State clears on death / logout.
  • Airbending Changes
    • AirSwipe gets a boost in the Avatar State.
  • Firebending Changes
    • Combustion explodes when it hits another move as opposed to just disappearing.

Fuzzy

Verified Member
On my server, it loads the plugin and users are able to use all passive bending abilities, such as waterspout and airspout, but all other bending is severed. There is also an error in console that tremorsense is throwing. I have tried using the config from the previous build, and also letting the plugin re-create its own. The bending problem still exists with both config files.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
On my server, it loads the plugin and users are able to use all passive bending abilities, such as waterspout and airspout, but all other bending is severed. There is also an error in console that tremorsense is throwing. I have tried using the config from the previous build, and also letting the plugin re-create its own. The bending problem still exists with both config files.
My apologies! Redownload the build, I updated 1.4.0 BETA 1 to fix this issue. Seems to be working fine for me.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Finally, the first 1.4.0 Beta Build is here. There are a few useful changes in this one, although nothing quite groundbreaking. Enjoy!

• General Changes
    • LWC Support Added - Players cannot bend through LWC Protections, at the moment this only extends to Metalbenders being able to open iron doors.
    • Placing blocks will no longer activate Bending.
    • Avatar State clears on death / logout.
  • Airbending Changes
    • AirSwipe gets a boost in the Avatar State.
  • Firebending Changes
    • Combustion explodes when it hits another move as opposed to just disappearing.
can u plz send me the download link?
thank u :D

Majorite

Verified Member
Gabe, you can find download if you click the "here" in "Looking for the latest Dev Build? Click here".