• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied ⚡Lightning⚡ Passive and new moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Is it possible to replace the blue particles with actual lightning (except when charging a move)?
There's no way to make sideways lightning, and we had the real lightning a long time ago -- it was awful.
CONDUCT: It is a very weak lightning move on it's own but if someone is in water or if a waterbender is using WaterArms, it does a significant amount of damage. Mako did this once.
This is already a thing, when you use lightning on someone using waterarms, it does a lot more damage.
1: Hitting a charged creeper with lightning makes them a charged creeper and hitting pigs makes them zombie pigmen.
This^ is the only thing that makes any sense and should be added.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I think you can make a status effect for every element.

Fire : Burn surrounding entities
Lasts for : 2.5 min (longer or shorter)
Cooldown : 30 min (longer or shorter)
Downfall/Decreased Stat : Cannot use Fire Wall and Fire Shield

Water : Will not suffocate
Lasts for : 5 min (longer or shorter)
Cooldown : 15 min (longer or shorter)
Downfall/Decreased Stat : Cannot use Water Spout

Earth : Will dodge any area effect attack (Shockwave, etc)
Lasts for : 5 min (longer or shorter)
Cooldown : 20 min (longer or shorter)
Downfall/Decreased Stat : Cannot use Catapult and Shockwave

Air : Will deflect any projectilesat player
Lasts for : 3 min (longer or shorter)
Cooldown : 20 min (longer or shorter)
Downfall/Decreased Stat : Cannot use Air Shield

This might be a good idea
Make your own suggestion, this should not have been replied to an already existing suggestion. I will reply anyways.
Fire : Burn surrounding entities
Sounds cool, but doesn't sound Project Korra to me...
Water : Will not suffocate
Waterbending has no relation to the ability to breath; they cannot control air, which is what is required to breath with humans. Maybe if they were a fish.
Earth : Will dodge any area effect attack (Shockwave, etc)
I don't agree with "any" For example. how are they supposed to dodge an airburst without raising any sort of a wall or catapulting? They can't just be immune to AoE, there should be some sort of bending rather than status effect.
Air : Will deflect any projectiles coming at player
Again, the player shouldn't be just immune to anything that comes at them... There should be some sort of movement or bending required to deflect a projectile. This would refer to a force field that's around them that requires no effort.

Multidragon2003

Verified Member
Oh well... I guess your right..
Make your own suggestion, this should not have been replied to an already existing suggestion. I will reply anyways.

Sounds cool, but doesn't sound Project Korra to me...

Waterbending has no relation to the ability to breath; they cannot control air, which is what is required to breath with humans. Maybe if they were a fish.

I don't agree with "any" For example. how are they supposed to dodge an airburst without raising any sort of a wall or catapulting? They can't just be immune to AoE, there should be some sort of bending rather than status effect.

Again, the player shouldn't be just immune to anything that comes at them... There should be some sort of movement or bending required to deflect a projectile. This would refer to a force field that's around them that requires no effort.

Loony

Verified Member
In future, please only submit one suggestion per thread. If you have 1 good suggestion but 4 bad ones, the thread would be denied so it's best to keep them separate.

I'm going to go through each idea;
Although making pigs and creepers zombie pigmen/charged creepers isn't canon, it's a nice little Easter egg and I don't oppose it.

Bringing items towards you with lighting isn't logical at all.

Punching a player with lightning doesn't seem like that much of an exciting move, it's very basic and we can do better with the click version of Lightning than just "punch a player".

Doing more damage to someone who's using WaterArms is interesting.. Not a bad idea.

An invisible shield isn't logical to lightning, and with lightning it would be hard to make an actual shield so that wouldn't really work.

Discharge for clicking with lightning isn't a bad idea, certainly a good addition to the click version of lightning.

Blue particles is lightning, the Minecraft lightning doesn't work in the same manner that it did in the show.

Overall, I'm going to deny the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.