• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
WGBendingFlag

ABANDONED WGBendingFlag 2016-06-09

Very nice plugin. Works extremely well on my server!
Thanks for the plugin!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
No problem, glad you like it :)
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2016-06-09
cool plugin but it doesnt work on me. Like there is no flag called bending in the worldguard flag
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Sadly, I haven't actually found a way to add an actual "flag" to WorldGuard. This plugin just detects the commands you type then blocks bending of those who shouldn't be able to bend.

I do plan on fixing this in the future, but for now just try run the commands specified on the overview page. :)

Thanks for downloading, though!
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
USE /region flag <regionID> bending true

Do not USe /Rg flag <regionID> bending true
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the 5 star review :)
Very good plugin, but I have to remember to do /region... instead of /rg... or the flag will not work. Other than that, Its great!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Ah, very true. Thanks for mentioning that and thanks for the great review!
D
  • Deleted member
  • 4.00 star(s)
It doesnt work for me! Help!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Can you give me tell me your server version, ProjectKorra version and if there are any errors in the console? Please reply in the thread for this.
I love this plugin! Great idea. Maybe add more flags so we can restrict certain bending moves? even ones added by sub-plugins of PK
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Nice idea! Suppose I never really thought of that so I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for the review!
I've been waiting for this all my life :^) Works great
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Glad you found it useful. Thanks for the great review!
Amazing! Good idea!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the good review :)