• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Volkan (Volcano)

ABANDONED Volkan (Volcano) 1.0

Hey there,
This is my FIRST ability that I uploaded to downloads.
So,I have too many grammar mistakes,sorry about that.
This ability is a Lavabending ability,It turns earthbendable block to a lava flow and this ''flow'' will damage your opponents and there is a possiblity that your opponent will get burn for 4 seconds(%15 chance).

To use,Tap Shift to Earthbendable block and Left Click while looking at the target!

I know,its not big enough,im sorry about that.

Permission :
Code:
bending.ability.Volkan
NOTE : Default Players have Permission to use this ability,so be careful !

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.
Author
boybuscuss
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.17 star(s) 6 ratings

Latest reviews

Good, But I Can't Use It In My Version, Do You Think You Could Up Date It ???
I cant use it im using the right version and doing the right permission whats going on?
boybuscuss
boybuscuss
This ability only works for beta9.
Great for a first move, If I ran a server I would defiantly consider using this. Maybe as a next task try making a metal move? :O -Matt
Nice maybe you can change the range in the config?
What version does it use?
boybuscuss
boybuscuss
Beta 9 c:
Great for a first move. If you ever get around to making a config for it I think that would be great.
boybuscuss
boybuscuss
I'll give it a try ! Thank you c: