• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Flamethrower

ABANDONED Flamethrower Beta 1.0

the custom is an amazing ,how install?me have problem the power not appear
Its an amazing move but will it work for beta 12? and is beta 1.0 beta 10?
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: Beta 1.0
I say this is awesome! But I would like it so that the DOWNLOADERS can edit the distance of the ABILITY in the CONFIG file. And to shoot another Flamethrower before the previous FLAMETHROWER goes away. (Make it so I can spam for an example.). This was just the ability I was looking for! Like the Arena Brawl Flame Breath Skill.
Matt
Matt
Allright I love these ideas, I'll make the changes to the code as soon as I get home from vacation, thank you for taking the time to submit these concepts to me. -Matt
I was expecting more on the "animation change", really much wasn't changed. As well as it really isn't a flamethrower, its more of a spinning fire ball.
Matt
Matt
The animation change was more of a tweak in the mathmatics and some change in particles, not a huge change or anything.
Good b ut i can not configure something.. i dont find the ability in the config.yml . The ability is working but it dosent make damage
Matt
Matt
Should be fixed
-Matt
Hey nice move, but it would be better if the particles were shaped like a drill with some lava particles in the middle and maybe make it longer, Other than that i'd rate excellent :P
Matt
Matt
Working on the particle changes in the next update

-Matt
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: Alpha 1.2
I love this move. Is one of the few moves that don't light things on fire and cause alot of lag from particles. But I do think that you could reverse the particles to make it look like a drill instead of it spiraling out. But that's just me. Good job though.
Yeah its a nice ability. Maybe it would be better as a combo. :)
Matt
Matt
I'm going to keep this in mind for future updates

-Matt