• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ElementTrap

Misc. / Other ElementTrap Build 13

Very well made!
Fun to use!
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: Build 12
This move is really fun as the Avatar, I've always enjoyed moves like Metal Clips and Blood Bending, that allowed you to move others, but this one definitely takes that to the next level for me. Awesome move!
Pride
Pride
thank you! glad you enjoyed :)
Can you update it to the latest pk please love this move
Pride
Pride
thanks for the review, and i already updated it
Right, I really love this ability, when i had a server running 1.8.2 PK it was awesome! Buuut once i switched to 1.8.3 to get some other abilities it somehow prevents me from Sneak - Punch killing... Iits like it ignores the sneak and just thinks i'm punching... probably something to do with my plugins though.
Pride
Pride
hold sneak until you see rainbow particles then kill
make sure youre not looking at the entity
It's getting better and better!
Pride
Pride
Thanks for the review!
This looks quite funny when you trap giant zombie xD
Pride
Pride
Thanks.

And, yeah, I do agree. XD
I REALLY LIKE IT! But.. Do you see the gif? Wan doesn't shoot only one waterstream. He shoots 2 of them. You could change the moment when it shoots 1 waterstream. so it'll shoot 2, like in the gif! And you could make the orb a bit bigger. Just a tip foryou ;) love your work!

*Sorry if this appears twice or something
~Jett
Pride
Pride
Thanks for the review!

And yes. I do see how Wan shoots 2 water blasts. I'll consider putting it into ElementTrap. ;)
The orb is actually quite fine atm. It even works on any mobs in any size!
This i amazing but don't work on my server ;c
Pride
Pride
Thanks for the review, but please be more descriptive than "it doesn't work".
We could talk in PM or in the Discussion page.
Looks cool but is not working for me ;/
Pride
Pride
Thanks for the review!

What do you mean by "it doesn't work"? Please elaborate in the Discussion thread.
Absolutely amazing
Pride
Pride
Thank you!
You made a great job, hope to see the next update with the config! Nice job!
Pride
Pride
Thanks, and have fun. ;)
Very well put together. I love the different actions you can do on the entity trapped in the sphere!
Pride
Pride
Yeah, hahah. You should thank Strange for this move, he helped out with most of it. :)
SOO AWESOME
Pride
Pride
Thanks, man. XD