• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
BendingPermissions

Side Plugin BendingPermissions BETA 1.0

This is my first plugin so don't judge too hard ;)

BendingPermissions
A quick and easy way to help server administrators find permissions for abilities.
---
BendingPermissions is a plugin where you are able to see permissions for every ability you have on your server. The ability permission list updates automatically when you add or remove addons. This means that the plugin should work with any version of ProjectKorra and any version of any ability that is installed and enabled properly.
---
Command: /bendingpermissions [element]
Acceptable Usages for [element]: Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Chi, Avatar.
Aliases: /bp, /bendingp, and /bperm.

Permissions: None!

---
To-Do:
  • Add a way for players to use "a" instead of "air" (example)
  • Reformat the chat for the plugin
  • Redo the GIF
  • and more!
If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or concerns please do let me know. I always would love some tips! :)
---
Screenshots!
*ignore me being attacked by a zombie*

---
I'd like to give a special thanks to @Simplicitee for helping me with my first plugin. He's been a huge help and I wouldn't have made this plugin the way it is now without him. Thank You!
---
"This is not an official ProjectKorra plugin, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
Jackson
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Jackson