• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Community Forums

StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Eh, not really. What you're wanting is more of a "PlantThrow" and not "CactusBlast". CactusBlast should only be for cactus in my opinion, and anything else should be another move completely.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Then can you make it into "PlantThrow"?
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Again, I'd make it a separate ability. Not going to be replacing CactusBlast anytime soon :3 What other plants are there to throw, anyway? Leaves?
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Flowers. Sharp Rozes. Bushes. Vines. Melons
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Melons are the only thing in that list that can actually be used. All the other blocks don't render properly because they aren't full blocks. (Render properly meaning they couldn't look any worse)
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Mossy Blocks. Pumpkins
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Cocoa, mycelium, sugar canes, wheat, grass
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Mossy blocks aren't really plant blocks. Pumpkins: Sure. Myselium is more earth in my opinion and sadly none of those other blocks will work.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
But they are covered with vines - that includes WATER.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
And it's canon to throw a rock when it's covered in a tiny bit of water?
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
If a cube was placed in front of you and it was tied with a rope around it, and the director order you to lift up by grabbing the rope but not touching the cube. Would you be able to move it around? Of course yes :) Same principle.