• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Sprint

Sprint 1.1.0

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
ArchBear_Vega submitted a new resource:

Sprint - Run Forrest RUN!!

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

We all have those moments, wether we need to escape that pesky waterbender, or catch up to firebender who firejets away.

Sprint allows you to sprint faster than normal allowing you to overcome the limits chiblocking has.

I am aware it does not look like a...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Since this is highly focused on mobility, would it be possible to even allow you to "step" over blocks? As in if you come to a 1 block high jump you could just step over it similarly to a horse?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Since this is highly focused on mobility, would it be possible to even allow you to "step" over blocks? As in if you come to a 1 block high jump you could just step over it similarly to a horse?
If that is possible with spigot I will definetly try it out :)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
If that is possible with spigot I will definetly try it out :)
I know you can do it by making them ride an armor stand, or something of the sort (I've seen it done), but I don't think that's exactly where you want to go. Having them effortlessly step over blocks would increase a Chiblockers ability in mobility, in my opinion.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know you can do it by making them ride an armor stand, or something of the sort (I've seen it done), but I don't think that's exactly where you want to go. Having them effortlessly step over blocks would increase a Chiblockers ability in mobility, in my opinion.
Well I took a look into it and the only way I know how to do it is by giving the player an upward velocity everytime they encounter a block, but that is potentially dangerous. If I find a new way of doing it smoothly or if you find one perhaps I'll be sure to try and implement it.

Loony

Verified Member
You should have it double their current chi speed passive rather than having an option to set the speed. Could have a config option for times amount, speed passive X 3.4 or whatever

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Minecraft already has AutoJump that accomplishes this

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
We all have those moments, wether we need to escape that pesky waterbender, or catch up to that firebender who always firejets away.
Ah crap! I guess it is useless against firebenders, earthbenders and chi blockers :c

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Should be though. I not much of a coding expert, but I'd bet it would only take to make a IF check to see how far must the player be from the obstucle and when it becomes TRUE it should excute the jump automatically.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Should be though. I not much of a coding expert, but I'd bet it would only take to make a IF check to see how far must the player be from the obstucle and when it becomes TRUE it should excute the jump automatically.
Well thats the exact same thing as the AutoJump feature. :/

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What you've described is a basic version of autojump. The autojump in minecraft is actually more advanced than this and checks a few other things like how high the player can jump and how high the oncoming blocks reach.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I mean I didn't say it was. My point was that autojump isn't as mechanically effective in attaining the optimal speed of movement as regular jumping is. That's all I'm saying.
If what you're saying is true, than why not.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt