• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Combo Suggestion:AirWheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyrus_Arrow

Verified Member
I have a suggestion for a possible combo for Airbenders. I don't know if this has been posted before, so if it has, I apologize.

This combo is based off of the scene in the first season, episode 7 of LoK where Tenzin creates a wheel of air around him while fighting Sato.

The combo would be executed like so: AirShield (tap shift) > AirBlast > AirScooter (Hold Shift and click). It would move a little faster than AirScooter, nor would it break as easily. Maybe as a drawback, make it harder than Airscooter to control, or maybe even make it go in a straight line, unable to control.

I'm still debating whether this should do any damage (a small amount, if any), even though Tenzin doesn't use it as an offensive move.

Also, could someone add a GIF of this scene? I don't know how to do those. Anyways, I'd like to hear any opinions on this!

Helios

Verified Member
Maybe this could be more similar to AirScooter? Meaning, it lasts forever. I like the idea of it not being as easily breakable. I would like it to turn, but maybe very slowly so as not to be OP by turning on a dime. This should maybe do 3 damage?(1 and a half hearts)

Kwesi

Verified Member
I think an ability like this should be implemented; I have been thinking that for a long time now. Would it look like a large FireWheel around the player but with air particles when used? I think it would be so cool. Also, I think players should not receive damage while they use it because Tenzin used it for both speed and to defend himself against multiple attacks.

I think it should be temporary, unlike AirScooter, but it would be cool if it could throw players either out for the player (like how Tornado would) or throw them directly into the air around 5 blocks (minor) if it went through someone, just to give it that extra kick, and I can see it making sense. What do you think?

I love the idea of AirWheel. I really want to see that implemented so thanks a lot for suggesting it! :D

I think someone did suggest this ability before, but it's good to see it again. :p

Last edited:

Helios

Verified Member
I think an ability like this should be implemented; I have been thinking that for a long time now. Would it look like a large FireWheel around the player but with air particles when used? I think it would be so cool. Also, I think players should not receive damage while they use it because Tenzin used it for both speed and to defend himself against multiple attacks.

I think someone did suggest this ability before, but it's good to see it again.
So maybe it can be fast AND block attacks? Sweet. I'd really love for this to be implemented.

Zephyrus_Arrow

Verified Member
I see. It's good to know that someone else also wants to see this combo implemented! I am also shocked this wasn't already added.

Status
Not open for further replies.